In line with our company values, all our staff are committed to providing our members with a complete and honest disclosure of our product features, pricing and contract terms. All our business practices are conducted in full compliance with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) Code.
Below are the customer policies for Cloud Telecom Australia Pty Ltd (“The Company”), 150 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205. Ph: 1800 358 339.
- Standard Form Of Agreement
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Fair Use Policy
- Customer Service Guarantee
- Customer Complaints Handling Policy
- Financial Hardship Policy
- Key Facts Sheet: NBN Services
- What You Need To Know (Useful Information)
- Appointment of Advocate or Authorised Representative
- Hardware Warranty Information
- Billing & Payment Information
National Relay & Interpreting Service
If you have a disability or do not have English as your first language, the Australian Government provides services to assist in understanding & communicating with us. The National Relay Service contact number is 133 677. The number for the Translating & Interpreting Service is 131 450.