1. Included Calls: Includes National Calls to fixed landlines and to mobile services (within Australia), calls to 13/1300/1800 Numbers (within Australia), and Call Forwarding (to numbers within Australia). All other call types are excluded. All usage is rated and charged at the applicable rate. After each billing cycle, a credit is applied for the value of any eligible usage within the limit of the Included Calls allowance. Unused allowance expires at the end of each billing period and is not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
2. Included International Calls: Includes International Direct Dialled (IDD) Calls only. International Roaming and all other call types are excluded. All usage is rated and charged at the applicable rate. After each billing cycle, a credit is applied for the value of any eligible usage within the limit of the Included International Calls allowance. Unused allowance expires at the end of each billing period and is not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
3. Unlimited plan inclusions apply to National usage only (i.e. within Australia). Unlimited Standard SMS is only for ordinary personal use and cannot be used for commercial purposes as defined in the Fair Usage Policy. SIM Boxing, SMS Gateways and SMS Broadcasting are strictly prohibited.
4. Included Mobile Data: Includes National Mobile Data (within Australia) only. Mobile Data usage includes, but is not limited to, access to email, WAP services (e.g. Optus Zoo), Internet browsing (uploads/downloads), applications, streaming and social media directly from a mobile device or by using the mobile device as a tethered modem (via infrared, Bluetooth, cable etc.). Included Mobile Data allowance excludes use for Voice calls, Voicemail, International usage, Premium and Third Party SMS, Optus Zoo and Third Party content purchases and subscription fees, VPN data usage, data used while roaming overseas and anything else not specified in the included Mobile Data inclusions. If such services can be accessed, the use of such services will be charged at the applicable rates. When overseas, International Data Roaming usage charges apply as additional charges and are excluded from the International Calls allowance. Some data cards/devices are incompatible with networks in some countries. Any content download from the Internet or WAP enabled websites, such as ringtones or logos, may incur additional charges from the provider of the content (which will be rebilled to you by Cloud Telecom and payment of which is your responsibility). Mobile Data transfer speeds may vary depending on the type of device, location and number of users accessing the network at any given time. Usage is counted in kilobytes and includes uploads and downloads. 1024KB = 1MB. Mobile Data usage is billed in 10KB increments. All usage is rated and charged at the applicable rate. After each billing cycle, a credit is applied for the value of any eligible usage within the limit of the Included Mobile Data allowance. Any excess data usage that results from misconfiguration will be charged at Mobile Data excess usage rates. Unused Allowance expires at the end of each billing period and is not refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. The Monthly Access Fee is the minimum amount the customer is required to pay each month, whether or not there is any use of the Service. Monthly Access Fees are charged in advance. Monthly Access Fees and monthly included allowances are subject to a pro-rata calculation in the first month of activation and the last month (being the month in which the Service is deactivated, cancelled, terminated or ported out).
6. National Calls: National Direct Dialled (NDD) calls are voice calls from Cloud Telecom mobile services, connected on the Optus mobile network in Australia, to a fixed landline service or mobile service connected to an Australian network (excluding calls to fixed landlines or mobiles provided overseas, calls to Premium Service numbers, calls to 13/1300/1800 numbers, calls to satellite phones and such other call types as Cloud Telecom from time to time specifies). NDD calls are charged in 30-second blocks.
7. SMS: SMS are text messages to mobile and fixed landline services within Australia (National SMS) or overseas (International SMS). The fixed charge applies to up to 160 characters per message per recipient. Additional text will be charged at the same rate per message. SMS is charged upon origination of a message, regardless of whether delivery is successful or not.
8. Service Provider Charges: Network Carriers and the providers of the services may impose additional charges.