We provide a number of spend management tools to help you manage your services with us.
You can check your usage via our Member Portal, available HERE.
You will need your Account Number & Password to login to our Member Portal.
- If you are unsure of your account number please call our member support team on 1800 358 339 and a member of our team will be able to provide you with this information.
- If you are unsure of your password then either click the link labelled ‘Forgot Password’ or call our member support team on 1800 358 339 and a member of our team will be able to provide you with this information.
If you require further instruction or information on using the spend management tools in the member portal then please call your account manager and they will be able to provide you with further assistance.
Please Note: Usage notifications do not occur in real time but with a delay of up to 24 hours after you actually reached the respective thresholds. Usage notifications also do not include any usage that you may have consumed overseas (mobile roaming).
You can also contact us to request that certain features of your service, such as international use or premium numbers, are limited if they are enabled.
Business Phone Line Security
- Call Control: this service allows the owner to restrict outgoing calls by requesting a PIN number before dialing. The monthly charge for this service is $3.69 per line. To activate this service call the member support team.
- Limiting the network access: a member can call and request that we bar all outgoing calls or that we bar specific types of outbound calls i.e. calls to mobiles.
- Service disconnection: a member can call and request that we temporarily disconnect or fully disconnect a line on their account which will put a stop to all inbound and outbound calls.
- Handset settings: mobile handsets offer a variety of security measures to protect the owner should they lose their handset or wish to limit the usage. Please refer to your handset user guide for information on these settings
- Service restrictions: members can request restrictions on calls, SMS, MMS and data services by contacting the member support team.
- Modem security: all the Netcomm modems that Cloud Telecom provides come with a preset wireless key/password that protects the user from outside users logging onto their network.
- Service barring: all Cloud Telecom internet services can be barred.
Please contact us on 1800 358 339 for assistance in setting up any of these features.