This guide explains how to perform a Warm Call Transfer (announced transfer). This type of transfer is used when you want to speak with the person you are transferring the call to and announce the call to them and determine if you are going to put the call through or not.
Step by Step
- During an active phone call
- Press “Line 2” to initiate a new call (This automatically puts the caller on “Line 1” on hold)
- Dial the extension or phone number you with to transfer to
- Press the “Tick” button (OK button) to dial the number
- The recipient answers the call and agrees to take the transfer
- Press the “Transfer” soft key followed by the “Tick” button (OK button).